Saturday, August 22, 2009

Against my will

I don’t want you
And still you haunt
I don’t particularly like you
But still I see u around
Why does it have to be like this
I don't know
If I had the answers conversation would flow
But here I stand glaring at u
While u give me the serene smile
It grates my anger stays
The target undecided
For whom to aim I am not sure
Is it my stupidity that I stand like this
Bereft and confused
Or is it your manipulation that the maze is never ending
So we can’t find a way out
Stuck in time which churns and surrounds
All I know this wasn’t going to happen
Hadn’t I heard so many things
Lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice
Getting bitten by the same bug twice
Oh not so nice
But as I know I don’t want you
What I fathom is unimaginable
I agree that I yearn
In the darker hours of night
When I sleep and you rule
I let myself wish
I let my imagination run free
And all the happiness I find
Remains in the twilight zone of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment