Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hmmm...

As i start gathering my thoughts
I peep inside, I search across
The search for truth is a hard one
My journey tough indeed
Everyday to walk around with all of it swirling in my brain
I seek reassurance when i ask haven't I been brave?
Foes or friends, How do i decide
A haunting question, I shall ask for days to come I fear
For all the trust, For all the things I have one
Their is nothing to show
For all the faith, For all the pronouns
Why do I still feel like the fool
While I thought Ain't I brave!
For I was convinced, Of other things
To realise the base is so weak
It might wash away in the last shower of rain
Life shouldn't be a challenge
Every day shouldn't be about survival
Love should be freely given
It could have been black and white
But sadly in my naivety
I forgot the grey
So as the time comes to gather my thoughts again. I wipe away the tears,
Push away the fears and let the world see
I am moving forward and shall find my path
Even though I have to wade through the black, white and grey

No comments:

Post a Comment