Wednesday, July 8, 2009

With love from eternal fatso

Me and my calories..
Talk about it every chance we get..
They are my worst enemies..
I run and hide..
They catch up with me..
A never ending battle I am fighting..
It should be easier to get rid of them..
How can they stick so well..
Under cover they come to me..
The bite of chocolate or sip of coke…
Hugs me more than my best buddy..
How clear do I have to be..
I want them away from me..
They claim to be in love with me..
Following me everywhere..
Like a stalker..
Very shady..
All that’s left is for them to propose..
Since we have been together for a life time already..
I might as well confess..
I haven't really worked hard enough to rid them of me..
Ya I love my food too much..
But one day victorious I shall be..
When losing weight isn’t such a hard feat..
When it doesn’t feel like going to war..
Or living up my love..
That one day I shall be the happiest on earth.. :)


I wanted to add this quote by Hugh Jackman.. "without the culinary arts, the crudeness of reality would be unbearable" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment