Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The mists

The mists i can see..
they are approaching me..
to cloak me in the darkness..
to make me fight free..
in these shadows i think..
how important light is to me..
the shadows show me all that i lost..
they make me remember what i forgot..
the fire in me charges up again..
to want what is mine..
why shall i be deprived..
my heart beats faster at the questions..
my mind races to answer..
when shall i get the happiness i deserve..
when will i be able to embrace the peace i want..
deep down inside i know..
but yes i am scared to reveal and show..
hurt I am going to be..
pain I shall truly feel..
but just for the moment..
just for that smile i shall endure all..
coz I am far gone..
coz i cannot retreat..
I realise i don't want to..
but the endless doubts and questions haunt me..
so many things taunt me..
nothing right now for me to flaunt..
but i cannot lie..
I surely can't deny..
for some special times i shall cheerfully sacrifice..
the contentment i feel..
the inner glow that spreads..
making me feel all warm inside..
I shall wait for the moment to come again..
till then i shall fight the mists and the shadows for the little ray of sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment