Monday, July 27, 2009

As I see a way

As I see a way
I need to step back
I need to move away
The familiar glitches and paranoia I feel
All the while I thought I had moved on to better things
Stupidity and foolishness have brought me here
To the place which is joyous for many and I despair
Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t always like this
Neither was I but life makes you learn more lessons than one
I still believe in the magic of heart and the power of love
But I is matter I have left to the one above
Bitter and cynical I am not but I had expected to be wise
But here I am sensing the same pattern again
The whole mass of confusion raring
100 thoughts in my head blaring
Can’t believe I am dumb enough to land at the same door
When there is nothing to be done
There is only one way I se
To be brave and stick it out
To walk away from all I feel
To lock my wishes in the deepest trunk and throw the key far away
For I know it cannot be
As I see the idiocy
It should have been simpler
It might have been easier
Maybe happiness it would have lead to
But as the whirlwind plans to cart me off
Before the crucial time can pass
I shall lock the trunk and dispose of the key
For I know it is not to be
and i wish for time to fade it away
coz i will never agree
to see it completely washed away

No comments:

Post a Comment