Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The long walk

the long walk i plan to take..
so many things to think about..
some i shall say out aloud..
but only when i manage to make the walk happen..
a walk for me to remember the good times and the bad ones..
for me to smile in remembrance..
for me to cherish the valuable moments..
for me to think of the future, past and present..
for me to take some decisions..
for me to take matters finally in my hand..
for me to commute with mother nature..
for me to whistle the long forgotten tunes..
for me to pass every street..
for me to be free and gleeful as a kid..
for me to get lost in my own thoughts..
for me to realise my responsibilities..
for me to know what is right what is wrong..
for me to review somethings i made happen..
and not to forget the ones i had to let go off..
for me to connect with every loved one..
for me to be grateful to be cared for..
for me to make choices to stand up for..
for me to understand the worth..
for me to wonder..
for me to ponder..
for me to get lost in my own thoughts..
for me to come to terms with my regrets..
for me to forget them and to move on..
rnt these the things v all want from our long walks..!?!?
for us to find answers of the never ending questions..
for us to do all that and more..
for us to aspire to conquer the world..
for us to make all the grand plans..
for us to revolutionise the land..
and at last for us to turn and find the end of the road..
and it is time my friends to go back home..
but it is time too for us to plan our next long walk........

No comments:

Post a Comment