Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wishing all the lovers some luck..

Just realized you can never be what you used to be..
For us to be..
What we used to be..
Its all for us to see..
All we gotta do is close our eyes and see back in time..
Pain and hurt wrapped in one..
Regrets that will always last..
Who knew love could be.
The way it has turned out to be..
As all the fairy tales are so pretty..
That I started to think dreams could become reality..
No one to blame..
No reason to scream.
Then why do I wish to do those things..
If I have already determined what the result will be..
Foolish is how I feel..
Is love a feeling.
Is it a mood..
Is it life..
Its for us to choose..
How to go on..
How to make it work..
It is for us to figure out..
In the end it makes us come to our knees..
In the end it takes more that we think we can ever give..
Even though sadness swirls, the smile is what we see..
This is from me to all of you who are happy in love..
My best wishes and loads of luck…

N P.S please don't get discouraged by this..
I just wrote it randomly..
Doesn’t mean a thing.
Be happy..
Have fun..
Life is short..

No comments:

Post a Comment